Position: VENDOR MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE
• Vendor Liaising Get in touch with vehicle vendors / brokers / fleet owners on every day &
get the prevalent rates for different lanes
• Negotiations Get the best rates from vendors / brokers / fleet owners for the given lanes.
• Rate publishing Everyday publish the rate card for different lanes for different types of
vehicles from the origin cities
• Payment request Raise payment request for various payment terms, seek approvals, follow
up & track the payment status
• Vehicle placement confirmation Communicate the vehicle & driver details in the required
format to the operations team & ensure smooth transition to operations.
• Escalation resolution In case of issues with vehicle placement, coordinate with the vehicle
vendor & try to the resolve the issues. Similarly, if there are any issues in transit, work with
the vehicle vendor & try to resolve the issues.
• Raise alerts For payments to be made on trip completion, track whether the POD & other
documents have been captured. If not captured, raise alerts with the central operations team
& follow up with drivers to get the POD uploaded.
• Build vendor base – Establish connect with vendors / brokers / fleet owners & work towards
engaging them on regular basis by giving them more & more loads. Create a pool of vehicle
• Candidates with field experience (2 to 3 years or even more) in logistics industry, particularly
in the fleet management domain are preferred.
• Candidates should look beyond the obvious & be ready to push their limits. People who seek
challenges & look for growth are the ones to look for.
• Candidates should be very comfortable using technology, mobile apps & etc
• Candidates should be comfortable in dealing with vehicle vendors, brokers, drivers & agents.
• Candidates possessing local language speaking abilities are desirable.