Desired Profile: Candidate working with Vacuum Pumps and Rotary Equipment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide on-site installation, validation and commissioning of instruments.
- Perform hands-on on-site troubleshooting, service and repairs
- Provide high level technical support to external customers at their location
- Provide on-site training to the customers
- Interface with cross functional work teams such as field applications, customer
support/services, product management, manufacturing and marketing/sales
- Develop Service technical documentation
- Create and maintain service information in the company enterprise database
- Timely and professionally handle field service calls and issues arising from the field
service visits, triage with field applications scientists as appropriate
- Timely complete and submit all required paperwork
- Communicate with the customer to ensure satisfaction and implement any necessary
- Misc. other duties commensurate with the capabilities of a Field Service Engineer