Do you want to be a part of the No.1 Real Estate Company for an exciting role details given below:
The Position: We are looking for a Environment Health and Safety - Executive with one of our premium client, sites based out of BKC, Mumbai.
1) The resource will be responsible for the successful completion of the program assignment.
2) He will be responsible for pre assessment gap understanding, alignment within all stakeholders, creating awareness, Identifying training needs, Coordinating with external trainer, Reviewing & changing operating controls and processes / documentation, Coordinating with client team, Giving progress updates and support for obtaining the certification .
3) The candidate should have 3 to 5 years experience, HSE Certifications, should have undertaken Audits and well versed with various IMS Certifications like ISO 45000, OSHAS 18001 etc.
4) The candidate will need to ensure preparation of documents and closure of observations for pre audit Gap Analysis.
5) He should be proficient with process implementation and FM operations.
6) He will have 5 yrs. of relevant Work Experience in EHS.
7) Exhaustive Knowledge about ISO 9001:2015,IATF 16949:2016,EMS 14001:2015,ISO 45001:2018 Documentation and effective implementation.
8) Must have hands on Experience in documentation of Quality Manual/ Procedure / Work Instruction/ Formats.
9) Capable in Planning & Execution of Internal Audit, Process Audit, Product Audit & compilation of reports and closure
Must have experience on Co-ordination of Surveillance / re-certification audit with Certifying body for all the standards
Offered CTC : Between 4 to 5 LPA (Based on experience and last drawn CTC)
Tenure of Employment: Permanent
Qualification: Must be a graduate, Diploma or Engineering
MUST have below Certifications:
3) ISO Lead Auditor
4) Certifications related to Auditing Business Commercials like buildings/ Hotels
5) Must be a Certified Internal Auditor
6) ISO 45001:2018 (OHSAS) Systems and documentation, Internal audits of Product/ Process and Systems.
Notice Period: Immediate Joiners preferred (Only those candidates apply who should be available to join immediately.
We prefer local candidates from Mumbai Only
We do not want people having experience in industries/ plants. Those profiles will not be considered.
DISCLAIMER : This position is not applicable for CBRE internal resources.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Dallas, is the worlds largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2019 revenue). The company has more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliates) and serves real estate investors and occupiers through more than 530 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide.