JOB DESCRIPTION OF DEPUTY MANAGER/MANAGER HR FOR LEGAL-GOA
• A Professionally qualified Male candidate with hands on experience of 10 to 15
years, preferably from Manufacturing Industries, and can independently handle
Labour matters and Industrial Relations, is ideal.
Law Graduate with Labour Laws specialisation from Reputed Institute/University.
Degree or Diploma in Human Resources is an added advantage.
• Should be in the age group of 30 to 40 years, willing to stay in Goa .
• Should have excellent command over English, Hindi and good knowledge of Konkani and Marathi is a must.
• Should have excellent skill on Legal Drafting such as Agreement, Plaint, Written Statement, Statement of Claim, reply to counter the Claim, Affidavit, etc. Knowledge on legal Vetting.
• Adequate knowledge on representing Labour Law cases in various forums like, In The
Office of the Conciliation Officer (LC), Industrial Tribunal/Labour Court, High Courtetc.
• Excellent skill in briefing the cases to Advocates, periodically and interest in
UPDATING latest decisions of HC & SC .
• Preparation of litigations related MIS.
• Liaison with various Governmental Bodies, In depth understanding of Statutory Compliances, etc.
• Responsible for audit of legal cases of the Factory and for remedial measures for settlement.
• On the IR front-preparation of disciplinary action memos, such as Show
cause/Charge sheets, adequate knowledge on the certified standing orders, etc. In
depth understanding of various punishments Knowledge.
Leading Tyre Manufacturing Company.