Were looking for you to join Digital Experience @ Cognizant
As we embark on the course to an aggressive growth trajectory, looking for bright minds and personalities to join our vibrant digital studios across India to define next-generation user experiences! Our inclusive, positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best every day. We do this by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make professional choices that make them grow as a designer, stay healthy, centered, confident, and aware.
What we do:
Cognizant Digital Experience, S&D team as they embark on the course to an aggressive growth trajectory, inviting high-performing designers to join our vibrant Design team to define next-generation user experiences by applying Design processes and methodologies. We are a motley crew of UX consultants, interaction designers, visual & graphic designers, media enthusiasts, etc. who work closely with users and businesses to envision user-friendly products & services. World's top companies as their clients and partners in the digital transformation journey, Digital Experience Team at Cognizant is here to grow.
What you will do:
Understand and leverage design trends to provide foresight for customers.
- Work closely with project teams to identify design opportunities.
- Understand and comprehend BR Document and consider NFRs while taking requirements working with project teams.
- Design studies that address both user behavior/attitudes and business goals.
- Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to stakeholders.
- Work multiple BA and project team parallel. Understand requirements and guide the Jr UX and VD Designer.
What we're looking for:
- You are expected to represent depth in the craft of visual design: as an individual contributor, as a mentor and guide for more junior colleagues,
- You will often be the backbone of your projects from beginning to end. You will plan, prioritize, and deliver visual design activities autonomously, in the context of interdisciplinary projects. You will have opportunities to lead small teams on projects
- Excellent attention to detail, strong analytical, diagnostic, problem-solving, and optimization skills.
- Lead and participate in proposal bids for new client work by providing strategic and domain-related points of view, design recommendations, solution approaches that are supported by estimations of time and effort
- Ability to conduct and/or moderate remote workshops (Research, Focus group, Design Thinking, Discovery) with Clients
- Expertise in working with multi-disciplinary, multi-location teams
- Expertise in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD), Sketch, Figma, Invision
Teamwork, Problem-Solving attitude, flexibility/Adaptability, Critical Thinking, Punctuality, Communication, Creativity, Easy to approach, lead from the front, Strong Work Ethic, Research Skills, Presentation skill
Show us what you're made of:
As part of your application, please include a link or PDF of your portfolio of recent work.
Please note that we are unable to accept any applications without a portfolio.
Years of Experience
10 yrs to 18+ yrs