Roles and Responsibilities
Finance Activity Profile:
- Should be CA with B.com/ M.com etc. Experience of 15-20 years in Manufacturing company is preferred.
- Financial Audit experience is mandatory.
- Handle all Books of Accounts on Tally/ ERP software and coordination with the auditors to close the statutory audit
- Checking & Approving of Purchase order, Freight Inward, Outward, Job Work, Service & other Expenses bills with their monthly reconciliation in Tally.
- Identifying and Calculation of all applicable tax including GST on each Expense and Revenue, Summarizing the report for deposit of Tax.
- Experience of handing FDI company or knowledge of foreign fund transfer process flow, Transfer Pricing Policy and Agreement preparation as per Transfer Pricing Policy and expert knowledge of GST handling including GST refund or rebate & LUT (Letter of Undertaking) for FDI, export oriented company is mandatory.
- Preparation and review of GST and TDS after reconciliation of books
- Reconciliation of Debtors, Creditors and banks
- Timely closure of Weekly/Monthly/Annual accounts
- Payable report Age wise
- Preparation of Age wise Debtors report & Cash Flow
- Responsible for checking of Petty cash book, bank transactions
- On time and accurate Cash Flow Statement monitoring, P&L, Balance Sheet and statutory financial reports preparation and review.
- Accurate Provisioning, closing and reporting for receivables and payables on monthly basis. (Receivables only on annual basis.)
- On time and accurate costing monitoring
- Cost of capital raised, Accurate CAPEX costing
- Any other Company’s accounts/ Finance related activities
FINANCIAL REPORTING & ANALYSIS and REGULATORY COMPLIANCES:
- To ensure timely closure of all accounting processes.
- To ensure all monthly and annual Financial Reports are prepared accurately and on time.
- To ensure monthly, quarterly and annual analysis of consolidated financial statements and submission to Management & President. - To ensure all financial reporting is done accurately
- To ensure all financial reports are audited satisfactorily and on time.
- To ensure compliance with companies Act
- To direct and oversee costing processes.
- To ensure project/activity based costing is prepared and variance is analyzed.
- To ensure Cost Audits are done on time.
- To ensure costing for product development and projects are accurate and enough support is provided to BD.
BANKING & COMMERCIAL:
- To ensure inventories are appropriately evaluated and slow moving inventories are liquidated on time.
- To ensure all purchase payments are accurately provisioned as per CAPEX and OPEX budget.
- To ensure vendors payments rates are negotiated well. To ensure favorable Days Payment Outstanding
- To ensure Letter of Credit and Bank Guarantees are arranged on time.
- To ensure appropriate Insurance covers mitigating all possible risks and ensure Insurance premiums are negotiated.
- To ensure working capital and term loans are raised at a competitive price.
- To ensure cash flow for rolling three months are monitored on monthly basis.
DIRECT AND INDIRECT TAXES COMPLIANCE:
- To ensure all direct & indirect taxes are assessed and paid on time. And all returns are filed on time.
- To ensure Audits and Compliance related to direct & Indirect taxes.
- Need to handle all types financial audits, such as transfer pricing Audit, Income Tax audit, GST audit, Statutory audits etc.
Admin Activity Profile:
- Work closely with the management on Human Resource services, policies, finance, purchase, warehouse, CS, Legal, external Auditor and all statutory compliance of the organization.
- Experience in managing the Performance Appraisal System for the organization.
- Ensure all required legal & statuary compliance are completed within timelines.
- Should be experienced in handling Employees Grievances.
- Work on Enquiries & Disciplinary actions as per policy.
- Adept at handling day to day activities in co-ordination with internal / external departments for smooth business operations.
- Coordinate & enable quality hiring (collaborate with functional heads on manpower planning/needs).
- Work on employee engagement & welfare across the offices.
- Training & Development - help set up relevant programs & topics as a part of employee skill development.
- Prepare the monthly MIS & share the reports with the leadership.
- Manage contract staffing at the plant.
- Manage complete IR for the company, including employee relations, negotiation, settlements etc.
- Work on departmental budget periodically and implement ways to ensure budget compliance.
- Lead a team to ensure robust HR practices and all required compliances within the organization.
- Manage daily operations in our research and development facility.
- Ensure the safety and efficiency of the facility
- Test and monitor plant processes
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and other non-technical department’s staff members
- Responsible for the plant is running smoothly, quickly, efficiently and safely.
- Ensure daily distribution of related activities are executed and accountable for performance shortfalls, develop corrective action plans when performance falls below target.
- Develop and implement a healthy and safe work environment.
- Supervises and develops staff and otherwise carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Manages quality system and continuous process improvement within the facility.
- The job involves deep understanding of labour laws and ability to deal with Local Unions, Panchayats, Labour Department, and other Local authorities.
- Implementation of company's personnel policies, rules and regulations.
- Preparation and Maintenance of records pertaining to manpower, personal, leave, attendance, Salary, office correspondence, EPF & ESI matters.
- Man-power planning well in advance and sourcing the right candidate for the said for uninterrupted production at site.
- Maintaining floor discipline and solving various issues mutually.
- Promptly and satisfactorily addressing all employee grievances for improving employee satisfaction.
- Safety health and environment issues and policies, incident investigation, standards and norms.
- Taking Care of all Admin tasks and one point of contact.
- Top brass Liaison With Govt. & Semi Govt. Dept. (Custom & Central Excise, Income tax, Trade tax, ESIC, PF, Labour, Bank, Director Factories, Court etc).
- Maintain administrative activities in the organization.
- Disciplinary action against the employees as per Standing Orders.
- Miscellaneous jobs as and when required in the interest of the Organization.
Desired Candidate Profile
Should be CA with B.com/ M.com, Audit Experience, all Financial Compliance Experience is mandatory, Experience of 15-20 years in Manufacturing company, Pharmaceutical, Automobile, FMCG is preferred.
Strong Administration Skill for managing at-least 20 people is required for managing a Plant site.
Perks and Benefits
As per Industry Standard
e-Friend Solutions (India) is a Leading Online Manpower Solution Company in Central India, deals from Entry Level to Top Management Manpower Solutions in FMCG, Retail, Technical, IT, Banking, Pharma etc.