1. Category Manager develops the overall strategy for a product category
2. Researches new product options in the category to drive sales and achieve targets.
3. Provides category insights and proposals by analyzing marketing and customer data
4. Monitoring relevant market conditions.
5. Works with sales team to determine optimal pricing through analysis of sales trends, competitors, buying habits and planograms of products to promote sales opportunities.
6. Provides effective promotional materials and ideas
7. Develop special arrangements with vendors to enhance product promotions
8. Provides input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility
9. Give inputs for revenue generation
10. Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations
11. Required to coordinate with other departments
12. Take the ownership and liable/answerable for any kind of flaws in managing and losses incurred if any
13. Must come with 5 years of experience in FMCG as Category Manager
14. Requires a MBA degree in Marketing
15. Typically reports to the MD/CEO
Function : Online & Offline Marketing/MR/Media Planning
FHAX is a company involved in the business of Food, Health, Hospitality, Apparels, IT & Electronics Products, etc. It operates each core of business with a different identity which is a Trade Mark by itself, registered under the parent company FHAX.