We are seeking Senior Engineer Cloud services (Application Admin) is responsible for Customer applications running in the Amazon Cloud. Managing, troubleshooting, performance tuning, Security of Applications is the main role of Application Administrator. Need to be knowledgeable about the applications running in the cloud and be the point of contact for anything related to those applications. Should be able to understand and analyze application logs, provide insight and identify root cause of the issues.
Should be able to communicate with US Customers and capable of handling Application outage calls with customers and coordinate with internal teams.
- Oracle WebLogic server – Expert Level
- Apache Tomcat – Expert Level
- Windows IIS – Medium/low Level
- Amazon Web Services - Desired
- Linux and windows basic Administration – Desired
Roles & Responsibilities
- Audit Java performance and fine tuning of existing applications
- Provide WebLogic Platform diagnostic and troubleshooting ability.
- Identify existing issues and pro-actively recommend solutions for upcoming issues.
- Utilize Java Virtual Machine Tuning and analysis for optimized performance on application servers.
- Perform Application Security Hardening.
- Coordinate with Build, Test, and Deploy environments.
- Understand Application logs and provide root cause analysis
- Having in-depth knowledge on Application servers and database environments.
- SSL - Certificates / Bindings
- hands-on with AWS ((EC2, ELB, RDS, S3, EBS, EFS, ElastiCache, VPC, Route53, IAM, CDN, API GW)
- Application Server Administration and maintenance
- Having basic Linux and windows server OS knowledge Experience with Application Lifecycle Management is preferred
Hyderabad / Bangalore