1. Account Opening & Maintenance: üRun the processes for account opening, account maintenance & account closure related formalities as per YBL process üHandle customers’ enquiries and instructions, whilst ensuring that the Bank’s delivery standards are met in achieving total customer satisfaction. e.g. timely checking of account opening documentation, opening of Accounts etc. üEnsure adherence to process & documentation standards (e.g.,forms/checklists, welcome calling, approvals, etc.) üEnsure pro-active & sustained liaison with NOC, Product, Sales RM, etc. where required üMaintain strict vigilance on the quality of forms and documentation provided üEnsure timely follow up with Sales RMs of all BUs for resolution of any outstanding deferrals.
2. Transactions Related: üEnsure proper scrutiny of all transactional documents submitted by the customer vis-à-vis branch checklist to ensure all that all necessary documents are submitted by the customer. üAddress all transaction related enquiries i.e. pre, during & post transaction processing & escalations üEnsure strong monitoring of all transactions
3. Service & Quality: üEnsure that all people, process, data & systems in the branch are well attended to deliver consistent & superior levels of service to all customers. üEnsure that adequate records & data pertaining to customer queries and complaints is maintained & analysed for achieving greater process efficiency üEnsure daily / weekly monitoring & analyses of various data points & reports that have bearing on Customer Service & process adherence. üPlay a pro-active role in new products, processes or systems roll out impacting the clients üCoordinate with relationship managers and meet / interact with key clients on a periodic basis to stock take on service levels and customer satisfaction. üEnsuring collection of CSS forms on periodic basis and sent to NOC. üImplementation of 5S, ISO 9001:2000, Six Sigma standards & meet/exceed set quality parameters conforming to the standards.
4. Audit & Compliance: üResponsible to follow all process, policies as per guidelines & audit rating of the branch üEnsure comprehensive compliance with all internal, regulatory and statutory requirements as relevant for various product and services from a branch perspective üAttend to any audit findings and resolve them immediately as applicable
5. Others: üMaintain highest levels of discipline (punctuality, attendance, grooming standards etc) in the office üEnsure timely escalation of issues that is impacting business and possible solutions to address the concerns to the BSDL. üManage Local Vendors /agency relationships to ensure smooth execution of transaction üResponsible for Branch upkeep & maintenance and control over the cost üMust be thorough with banking processes, regulations & guidelines across üretail products. üComply with bank policies and procedures to ensure safety and security of bank's and customer's assets Qualifications :
Education: üGraduate, (Post Graduate preferred) üAMFI/NCFM/IRDA/JAIIB/CAIIB & such relevant certifications will be an added advantage
Past Experience: ü1-6 years of work experience in Banking or Financial Services
Other Aspects / Skills:- üShould be very proficient with use of Banking Software Systems üShould score at least 6 on 10 in proficiency with MS Excel and Communication skills üOverall Personality Must be Good & befitting the stature of the role üMust be a person who has strong sense of personal accountability, takes initiative & has tremendous positive energy/enthusiasm üAbility to balance various priorities & accomplish multiple tasks in parallel