- Responsible for day-to-day execution of the entrusted works as per the approved plans.
- Provide effective supervision to carry out the work as per the specifications.
- Maintain proper discipline and punctuality at site.
- Co-ordinate with sub-contractors and able to resolve their issues.
- Maintain the quality of works & ensure safety procedures are followed
- Periodically report the progress of works, issues needing decisions from clients / project team to the Project Manager.
- Optimum utilization of resources for achieving the targets.
- Maintain proper records for billing, utilization of resources etc.
- Ensure compliance of quality, safety and environment standards as per ISO and maintenance of site records as per ISO standards.
- Identify the areas for waste reduction and act on ways and measures to minimize the wastage of Materials, Manpower,etc.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, contractors, etc to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction issues
Required Candidate profile
- Should ready to work anywhere in India
- Good Labour Management Skill
- Should have BE in Civil Degree
Role Construction-General Building
Industry Type Construction, Engineering, Cement, Metals