Job Title: Associate Project Manager (ONLY FEMALE)
Reports To: Vice President (VP)
Shift Time: 2 pm 11 pm (should have the flexibility to work in different shifts as per business need)
You will be responsible for coordination, communication and reporting of strategic projects and priorities on behalf of Epiq India VPS. You will work in close coordination with India and US-based Directors (stakeholders), with a vision to support Epiq India's growth.
You should be disciplined in planning, directing and coordinating with stakeholders keeping in mind stringent timelines, contingencies and dependencies in day to day tasks and projects to ensure regular progress and completion.
You will be responsible for writing communication materials and reporting progress to stakeholders.
- Serve as a consultative resource to India VPs on special projects in line with strategic priorities
- Compile executive presentations and develop reports for senior management
- Writing content, branding and distribution of communication materials e.g. emails, newsletters, alerts
- Develop communication templates and dashboards to suit different audiences (PPT, Word, Outlook)
- Proofread, edit and repurpose communications developed by others
- Implement best practices for managing development, sharing, delivery, and storage of content
- Collate, visualize, analyze and report data and content
Qualifications & Experience Required
- MBA or a Bachelors/Masters’ degree in communications or related discipline
- Min. 3+ years of relevant corporate experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of data visualization and analytics tools like Power BI will be an added advantage
- Excellent writing, speaking, editing, proofreading skills with keen attention to detail and quality
- Experience in project management and resource management
- Ability to articulate complex ideas and concepts to others; write reports, business correspondence, project plans and procedure documents.
- Experience in creating, adapting and unifying content for multiple channels
- Experience working with senior leadership in multinational organizations, with an ability to collaborate and work across cultures and time zones
- Self-starter, resourceful with an ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments simultaneously
- Familiar with social collaboration tools.