To identify expansion avenues for Credlix by creating new product offerings, competitive benchmarking, and exploring entry into new geographies.
The role requires a high calibre person with an ability to succeed in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment while maintaining high levels of sales acumen, operational rigour, and business excellence.
- Conceptualizing & implementing competitive business strategies & revenue streams
- Expanding market share towards the achievement of revenue & profitability targets
- Maximizing the sales opportunities by proactively creating new opportunities and developing & managing relationships with key internal & external stakeholders
- Analysing market insights and consequently developing best in class product offerings
- Manage Prospecting, Pitching, and Offering in Sales Lifecycle
- Get relevant customers on board, nurture them and convert them to consistent key accounts
- Work closely with cross-functional teams consisting of product, operations and finance to fine-tune the process and create robust SOPs
Qualification & Experience Essential/ Desirable :
- 3+ years of experience in a similar profile with a high growth start-up preferably from a new-age fintech organisation
- Ownership driven - Ability to take ownership of all the supplier and process communication
- Comfortable working in a high-growth and start-up oriented environment
- Willingness to set up things from scratch
- Excellent communication skills with a flair for BD & sales
We are one of Asia's largest and fastest-growing B2B commerce company specializing in B2B procurement of industrial products and packaging consumables. We provide digital procurement and supply chain solutions across industries as well as making it tax compliant.
We are headquartered in Singapore with a robust warehouse and logistics network, providing procurement services across India, Europe, SEA, UK, and UAE. We have received national and international accolades for innovation in procurement and supply chain and our customers include large companies such as Unilever, Havells, Vedanta, Tata Projects, among others.
Launched in the year 2015, Moglix was started with the vision to reimagine B2B commerce and supply chain with technology. Our marketplace sells industrial goods to over 500K SMEs. We are present in 30+ locations across India, We are growing at 300% year on year by continuously innovating to impact Indias $300 billion Manufacturing Sector. It is led by a passionate team comprising alumni of ISB, IIMs, IITs, MDI, XLRI, BITS with professional experience at Google, Tata Steel, Amazon, Paytm, Delhivery, Snapdeal, etc.
• Mr Ratan Tata has been our early investor & advisor to build Moglix into a disruptive global b2b commerce company.
• Accel Partners is known as the top-5 VCs globally. In India, they have been renowned for investments across Flipkart, Myntra, Freshdesk, Bookmyshow etc.
• Jungle Ventures is a renowned Asia VC firm based out of Singapore and has led investments in Livspace, Zipdial and Voyagin
• IFC – World Bank is a prolific investor in the manufacturing sector and as a Venture capital for startups in emerging markets.
• Rocketship, VH Capital and Seedplus: Early-stage funds by senior eCommerce and technology leaders.
• Shailesh Rao (VP: Google India, VP: Google Asia and Twitter International head)
• Neeraj Arora (ex-Google and Whatsapp leader)
• Rahul Mehta (DST Global)
• Jeff Epstein (ex-Oracle CFO and Operating Partner at Bessemer Venture Partners)
• Samir Sood (MD: Indiaforge and Sudtrac)
• Vikram Singhania (JK Group)