1. Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
2. Keep prospective client database updated
3. Make cold calls for new business leads
4. Support in writing new business proposals
5. Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company to the corporate.
6. Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients.
7. Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc.
8. B2B Selling for the perspective market like big bazaar, d-mart, Reliance, Pantaloons or any other marts or shopping complex.
9. Forecast quarterly and annual profits.
10. Identify hiring needs, select and train new salespeople.
11. Prepare and review the annual budget for the area of responsibility.
12. Analyse regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth.
13. Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions.
14. Participate in decisions for expansion or acquisition.
15. Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction.
16. Creation of distributor channel on monthly basis on the region.
17. Creation of dealers or retailers on the same region or network.
18. Recruitment and training of new team in each area of distributor network.
19. Planning of tour plan on monthly basis.
Competencies and Skills Required
1. Must possess strong customer service skills
2. Excellent written and verbal communication
3. Must have good negotiation skills
4. Must be able to create good presentations
5. Must have excellent interpersonal skills
6. Must be detail oriented and an active listener
7. Ability to work under pressure
Experience: 5-8 year (FMCG, Telecom, Paytm account, direct selling, channel selling)
Incentives: Achievements of sales target.
Location: Bharatpur, Bhatinda
Established in the year 2012, Leerooy has its online and offline presence in more than 22+ cities and growing across India as one of the largest manufacturers and distributors of Backpacks, Laptop Bags, School Bags, Travel Bags, Trolley Bags, Rucksack Bags, Bike Bags and more are manufactured on almost on weekly basis.
In the year 2012, Founder Aakash Gupta incepted Lapaya And Company with a vision of providing a solution to people who had the enthusiasm of starting their own business but did not know how to do it. The plan was very simple Founder Aakash Gupta found a solution to this by providing people with a stock of luggage and utility bags at manufacturing prices.
He gathered a small team of women from a village near Jaipur, Rajasthan who had the skill of stitching and assembling these bags, most of the initial employees included a large portion of women thus empowering women of small villages.
In 2017 Lapaya And Company listed itself as Lapaya Luggage Pvt ltd. and since then the company has never looked back and has multiplied its growth carrying its values of MAKE IN INDIA and EMPOWERING WOMEN.
Today Lapaya Luggage Pvt ltd has more than 250+ dealers across India who sell on Major Online Platforms like Amazon.in, Flipkart, Shopclues, Snapdeal, PayTM, Club Factory and many more.
We have more than 15 Distributors who sell Leerooy Branded Products through their Offline Stores.
Come join us and give back to society and help in our cause of MAKE IN INDIA and WOMEN EMPOWERMENT.