Greetings from Adecco India!!!
We are in the screening process for Warehouse professionals for the leading Chemical Industry.
Company: Leading Chemical Industry
Position: Warehouse Manager
The company is into synthetic and natural products created for a multitude of applications- Food and Beverages, Pet food, Animal feed, Cosmetics, and Industrial applications
• Responsible for ensuring the efficient management and control of the Warehouse Operation
• Knowledge of SAP is a must
• Responsible for organizing the safe and efficient receipt, storage, and dispatch of warehouse materials, goods, and products to feed business operations and customer demand.
• To hold a strategic role and deal with planning, coordinating administration, and general management issues including the management of staff and workers
• Provide a safe working environment, adhering to Health, Safety, and Environmental procedures and ensuring they are understood and practiced by the team at all times
• To follow SOP for warehouse management, Plan, co-ordinate and monitor the receipt, storage, and dispatch of goods
• Ensure inventories are accurate and control inventory levels by ensuring physical counts are conducted and reconciled with an automated system utilizing the help of the warehouse team
• Ensure the relevance and accuracy of all documentation relating to goods in and goods out including labeling of all stock items
• Create policies and procedures for warehouse activities and ensure all systems meet the standards for accreditation in line with the quality systems
• Establish, monitor, and maintain high standards of security in the warehouse by setting security procedures
• Ensure effective warehouse and distribution operations by implementing department policies and procedures
• To have monthly inventory audit
• To have knowledge of ISO 9001:2015/OSHAS 180001/ISO 14001