Voting is one of the fundamental rights of every citizen. It allows the citizens to select the leaders of future. In several countries, the lowest age for vote is only18 years. Voting not only permits them to vote for the political parties, but also aids them to become conscious the magnitude of citizenship. A number of people do not vote considering one vote will not build a certain change, but it is truly a matter of fact that it does. Elections help to build up the political foundation of a nation.
Voting is a fundamental procedure by which the governmental system of any nations works. It permits citizens to decide their own government. Voting also countenances its people to select their agents in the government. The principle of each government will be to enlarge and put into practice a variety of strategies for the advantage of the citizens.
It also make possible for the person with the access to question the present government about different issues and its clarifications. Voting is only a way to articulate your opinion as a citizen in a democratic country. Thus, it is essential to making active the democratic procedures.
In India, on the election-day, voters not only get the capacity to select their mouthpiece in ministry for succeeding years, but also resolve on measures such as security issues that grant the government to receive funds for growth of several projects and advancements. Apart from that, voters also decide their voting sheets depending on several kinds of social issues.
“Right to vote” strengthens social awareness as it entitles political cooperation. Citizens may follow the development of the political agents as well as the legislature. This reliable process authorizes public to sort out from the educated choices and decide to choose the most popular and active one. Furthermore, the legislature cannot act arbitrarily while the whole nation is discerning.Every adult of 18 years is given the foothold to vote, disregarding sex, occupation, class, and so on. This is symbolic of consistency and harmony. This is a basic right with which citizens can get a chance to choose the person who serves them.Every legal party competing in any type of election proclaims and institutes several profit and social improvements for general people. Some of the political parties deceive people with their preliminary modification, but basically they have the objective of degeneracy. So, it is citizen’s duty to elect the correct and perfect individual who can take the right and required decisions for the welfare of the citizens.
So as a citizen you have to put this right to vote for serving your nation as well as society. Individual vote really does not make any difference. Votes can also shape isolated monetary and different social measures.
So, let us begin to discuss the effects and affects of voting in India.
1. Rule of the general people – Election in India offers to decide their choices to establish their own rule. By this, a situation of self-governance will be created and accountable for enhanced democratic system.
2. Real and right choice – Elections in India are constituted by different political parties. They have different proposals, principles and policies for the betterment of society. This gives the chance to them to enjoy the majority.
3. One vote equals to one value – In every election of India, it contains one vote from every individual citizen disregarding our social divisions and enhances the attitude of equality.
4. No space for dictatorship – Elections in India happen after every 5 year that help to establish free and organized political contest. If the current policies of present government cannot give the favour to citizens, they have the right to change it.
1. Unfair practises – There are several rural areas which experience numerous negative incidents like false polling, booth capturing, and utilization of muscle and money power.
2. Fake choices are proffered to people – Sometimes all parties have similar manifesto but they don’t provide the said choices to people like mostly both the opposition and ruling party have common agenda and the voters get puzzled.
3. Codes of conduct – Some of the political representatives do not go after the code of conduct which election commission of India enlists. It really challenges the democratic system of India.
4. Nepotism and ancestral successions – Several parties offer tickets to at most the members of any specific family in different states like Uttar Pradesh and also the Gandhian party.
I hope the answer will help a lot to comprehend the whole situation at the time of voting in India. Thus, you have to be careful about this voting system. I consider that this discussion will help you to decide your own choice that you make it or not. I have no intention to hurt anyone’s sentiments of any political group. I am just trying to help you on advantages and disadvantages of voting system.
So, please guys, don’t take it otherwise.