Location: Fatuha, Industrial Area.
Experience: Minimum 8 years + in plastic industry.
Demonstrated strong leadership, team building and advanced coaching skills.
Demonstrated ability to motivate people, assess and develop employee skills.
Ability to work with teams and lead decision - making processes in a team environment.
Excellent interpersonal communication and listening ability.
• The candidate should be capable of independently heading the Plant Operations like manufacturing, trouble shooting and other operational activities. Strong competent skill including ability to prepare spread sheets and use of MS office to analyze data and trends.
• Previous experience / broad understanding of safety systems and enforcement of safety rules and policies.
• Ability to motivate people as well as develop employee skill and ability to work with the TEAM and lead decision making.
• Ability to balance production, maintenance and customer needs.
• Strong ability and decision making skill.
• Being a green field project, the candidate should be able to co-ordinate for licensing aspects and engaging visitors and visiting Government officials.
• Strong and In-depth knowledge of the plastic molding products manufacturing is required.
• Knowledge of Testing / hands on experience in the testing methodology would be an added advantage.